Monday 18 October 2010

Study of Modern Visual Culture through WTFBBQ WAT IS TIS?

Why.. didn't anyone tell me? ...There's new episodes of Black Lagoon out there.. and nobody told me!?
For those of you who do now know what Black Lagoon is, it's a very.. very.. awesome and so very epic anime series that I love.. has 2 seasons.. haven't confirmed what these new episodes are, OVA or Season 3.. but there's at least 2 of them.. links included

- Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail - Episode 1
- Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail - Episode 2

I'm going to get to the bottom of this and find out what the heck is going on.. me to miss 2 episodes of this awesome series? This is an OUTRAGE!

*EDIT DESU

Okay, it seems that the Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail is OAV that had it's promo streamed in Japan on 26th of June of this year. How the hell could I have missed this? According to this source, it's going to be 5 Episodes long, both DVD and BR being released rather close to each other. This only means that I have to review Black Lagoon as well as Mitsudomoe, and once I've gotten my hands on the HIGHQUALITY release of the Roberta's Blood Trail, I have to review that as well.. well.. more work for me I guess. And more stuff for you to read too.. dunno if it's a win-win or lose-lose situation :D
CHEERS!

Revy says hi ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment