Monday 18 October 2010

Quick update on my personal life.

I know I know, I promised the next post would be the Mitsudomoe review but this is far more important.
It's simple, and doesn't take much explaining. Tomorrow (Tuesday, October 19th) will be my last day at work.. at least for now. I'm getting laid off (lomautus) untill April-May, 2011. This means few things. First of all, I will have a lot more time to watch all sorts of things and write about them here, and second.. My income will drop drastically. Which means that I might disappear for a month, maybe two depending whether I'm able to pay my for my internet connection or not. Have no fear though, I will inform my readers through this blog if things are coming to that.

Anyway, the next post WILL be about Mitsudomoe, I swear.. in the meantime, enjoy this little sneak peek of the series:

-_-;

No comments:

Post a Comment